Psyllium – Flax
9.90 € – 12.90 €
Add daily to the meal or serve alone according to the recommended daily dose.
- for smaller dogs and cats: ½ teaspoons a day,
- for larger dogs: 1 teaspoon per day.
Keep closed in a dark and dry place.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Indian plantain seed bran | freshly ground flax seeds |
* Indian plantain (psyllium) is considered one of the most effective means of detoxifying the intestines and creating ideal conditions for the optimal functioning of the natural intestinal flora: finely ground bran is a rich source of water-soluble fiber.
* Freshly ground flaxseed is also a valuable helper in regulating digestion and supplying the body with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
The mixture together with water (in a ratio of 1:10) forms mucus, which removes plaques and toxins and prevents the harmful effects of bad bacteria in the intestine, thus affecting good digestion and metabolism and a strong immune system. Adding to a meal or alone is recommended for an animal that has a sensitive digestion, especially in case of indigestion, bloating, anal gland problems and helps with both constipation and diarrhea.
- 9.0%Crude protein
- 21.0%Crude fats
- 56.5%Crude fibres
- 1.75%Inorganic substances
200 ml, 400 ml
Write a review