12.90 € – 19.90 €
Golden coconut is intended for active dogs and veteran dogs to support the joints and influence the faster regeneration of the organism; dogs adore it, and it reminds the owners of the “golden paste”, but instead of piperine, which can be harmful with long-term addition, we added ginger, which helps absorb turmeric.
Add 2 – 3x per week to meal or alone:
- for smaller dogs and puppies (up to 15 kg): ½ teaspoon per day (sufficient for about 4-6 months)
- for larger dogs: 1 teaspoon per day (sufficient for about 2-3 months)
- for cats: 1/8 teaspoon per day
Store in a dry and dark place in a closed package.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Coconut flour | Linseed oil | Coconut oil | Turmeric | Ginger
* Coconut flour has a beneficial effect on digestion, along with coconut oil, creating a strong coconut taste and aroma, that's why dogs adore Dog Coconut.
* Linseed oil is extremely rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for skin regeneration and improving the condition of the coat.
* Turmeric is known to be used to relieve pain, relieve stomach problems, disinfect wounds and promote liver function. Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is a powerful antioxidant, and antioxidants neutralize free radicals that cause painful inflammation in the joints.
* Ginger is used in small quantities for heart and digestive problems, bronchitis, inflammation (especially inflammation of the joints), and in combination with turmeric it provides better absorption.
- 17.94%Crude protein
- 33.16%Crude fats
- 22.94%Crude fibres
- 0.58%Inorganic substances
200 ml, 400 ml
Write a review