14.80 € – 21.90 €
Dog coconut is targeted for shiny fur and healthy skin since it moisturizes it (the effect is seen very quickly, especially in the case of dry skin and dandruff). Among others, it also offers many vitamins and essential fats, has a beneficial effect on digestion, and improves pigmentation.
Add 2 – 3x per week to meal or alone:
- for smaller dogs and puppies (up to 15 kg): ½ teaspoon per day (sufficient for about 4-6 months)
- for larger dogs: 1 teaspoon per day (sufficient for about 2-3 months)
- for cats: 1/8 teaspoon per day
If necessary, lightly massage directly onto the skin or brush teeth.
Store in a dry and dark place in a closed package.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Coconut flour | Hemp oil | Coconut oil | Hulled hemp seeds | Spirulina
* Coconut flour has a beneficial effect on digestion, along with coconut oil, creating a strong coconut taste and aroma, that's why dogs adore Dog Coconut.
* Hemp oil contains an excellent omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acid ratio, helping to control inflammation and significantly strengthen the dog's immune system.
* Spirulina is an extremely rich source of vitamins and minerals, affects healthy skin, pigmentation, better digestion, helps in detoxification and purification of the canine organism, strengthens the immune system.
- 9.05%Crude protein
- 72.3%Crude oils and fats
- 3.8%Crude fibres
- 1.7%Inorganic substances
200 ml, 400 ml
Write a review