Ingredients & Nutrition
Rice flour | Oatmeal | Spelt flour | Shrimps (30%) | Eggs | Spinach | Coconut oil | Salmon oil | Basil | Turmeric | Parsley | Rosemary | Chamomile | Flaxseed | Oregano | Savory | Marjoram
* Rosemary is another type of anti-inflammatory herb, anti-allergic and is a natural antiseptic.
* Holy Basilica is a famous Ayurvedic herb. It can be used to lower the body temperature, it can work against the virus and against the cold in a dog. It has a beneficial effect on the dog's liver and kidney as it can play an important role in detoxifying the body. With all its properties, the basilicas world can wholly support and strengthen the dog's immune system.
* Chamomile flowers can be helpful in helping your dog digestive problems. Chamomiles can soothe and clean the digestive tract, soothe an irritated stomach of a dog, and can have antibacterial activity. They can also have anti-inflammatory effects (against straining the dog, accelerating wound healing,…), and can support kidneys, gallbladder, and liver.
* Oregano is full of plant phenols that can inhibit the development of microorganisms and destroy many "bad" bacteria. It also contains many vitamins (A, E, K, C, and B6) and minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Also, many of the antioxidants in oregano can help boost the dog's immune system.
* Savory can have a beneficial effect on the immune system and digestion of the dog. It can help with diarrhea, bowel and stomach problems, and straining the dog. It also eliminates intestinal parasites (eg. earthworms in dogs) and helps with gallbladder and liver problems.
* Marjoram can help with stomach and intestinal problems (prevents dog bloating) and can be helpful in draining water from the body (helping to clean the dog's kidneys). Marjoram can also have a beneficial effect on the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract, helping to relieve cough.
- 363 kcal/100gEnergy value
Write a review