Eko herbal shampoo Timi – for light hair
The shampoo is handmade from organic raw materials that are specifically selected to make a shiny light fur from a light fur. By using eco herbal shampoo, your puppy’s hair will be soft and strong, and the fur will be back in its natural balance. Shampoo prevents dandruff and inflammation and protects against parasites. And it smells great.
All eco – herbal puppy shampoos are handmade and have an eco-certificate certifying the selection of premium organic raw materials. Herbal extracts are fresh, from their own organic production of the Cvetka herb garden. They do not contain any synthetic chemical substances, foaming agents or synthetic flavors.
Have you ever checked the ingredients on your puppy’s shampoo? If they are stated at all, they are impossible to pronounce and are the product of synthetic chemistry. Various detergents, alcohol derivatives and artificial aromas that find their way through the skin into the body, which cannot be properly degraded and consumed. In the eco-herbal shampoo you find soap (potassium stearate), which is produced in the process of oil saponification and removes dirt (proven that is not harmful to the puppy’s body), and residues of oils used by the skin cells for their working. Therefore, the fur is restored to natural balance after use, and the hair becomes strong, soft and shiny.
The fur is the largest organ of your puppy through which substances pass into his body. Get him the best care with organic herbal shampoo.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Palm oil | Cocoa butter | Olive oil | Shea butter | Coconut oil | Oats | Chamomile | Laveder | Thyme extract | Horsetail extract | Basil extract
* Palm oil is extremely rich in vitamins A, C and E, which are important guardians of our cells. Protects the skin from harmful external factors and moisturizes it
* Cocoa butter moisturizes a fur and balances fat secretion, and it also smells great and nourishes the skin.
* Olive oil emphasizes the natural luster of the hair and moisturizes and prevents hair breakage
* Shea butter has a calming effect, preventing and treating inflammatory diseases of the skin, various rashes and diseases of the skin
* Coconut oil: a true 'miracle of nature' that restores the skin and prevents dandruff
* Oats work extremely well on dry and damaged hair and lighten it slightly
* Chamomile softens and lightens the hair, making the fur soft and shiny
* Lavender enhances hair growth and restores hair
* Thyme balances the function of the sebaceous glands and the consequent elimination of fat in the fur and prevents hair loss
* The horsetail prevents hair loss and strengthens hair structure. The hair is stronger and breaks less
* Basils prevents hair loss, invigorates skin cells and speeds up their regeneration, moisturizes skin
Write a review