Eko herbal ointment for paws Suki
The ointment is handmade from organic raw materials that are specifically selected to protect your puppy’s paws from external factors. Using eco herbal ointment for paws care, your puppy’s paws will be ready for “action” in any weather and season.
The selected ointment ingredients prevent the inflammation of the pads and promote healing of minor wounds and superficial damage. Regular use of the ointment accelerates the restoration of the dog pads and softens them, making them less sensitive to rough material and more resistant to damage.
All eco – herbal puppy shampoos are handmade and have an eco-certificate certifying the selection of premium organic raw materials. Herbal extracts are fresh, from their own organic production of the Cvetka herb garden. They do not contain any synthetic chemical substances, foaming agents or synthetic flavors.
Due to its natural composition, it is not a bad thing for a puppy if he start licking his paws after use, since the stomach will normally digest ingredients.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Palm oil | Cocoa butter | Olive oil | Shea butter | Coconut oil | Beeswax | Rosemary extract | Sage extract | Thyme extract | Chamomile | Marigold
* Palm oil is extremely rich in vitamins A, C and E, which are important guardians of our cells. Protects the skin from harmful external factors and moisturizes it
* Cocoa butter moisturizes the skin and balances out fat, and it also smells great and nourishes the skin.
* Olive oil emphasizes the natural luster of the hair and moisturizes and prevents hair breakage
* Shea butter has a calming effect, preventing and treating inflammatory diseases of the skin, various rashes and diseases of the skin
* Coconut oil: a true 'miracle of nature' that restores the skin and prevents dandruff
* Beeswax has an anti-bacterial effect and increases the flexibility of the pads
* Rosemary cleans and regenerates the hair follicles, making hair grow faster, stronger, and not break
* The sage naturally darkens the hair and protects the skin from harmful external factors. It prevents and treats various inflammatory diseases of the skin
* Thyme balances the function of the sebaceous glands and the consequent elimination of fat in the fur and prevents hair loss
* Marigold heals inflammations, protects cells from damage and accelerates their healing, is aiding healing of wounds, abrasions, burns and skin ulcers
* Chamomile soothes inflamed and irritated skin, gently scents ointment and has a protective effect on pads
Write a review