* Without sugar, salt, artificial colors and preservatives
Ingredients & Nutrition
Rye flour | Graham flour | Spelt flour | Venison | Eggs | Coconut oil | Carrob powder | Garlic
* Venison meat is, in addition to fish, one of the richest in protein and has very little fat. It also has a more favorable fatty acid ratio and B-complex vitamins in copious amounts.
* Eggs contain the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and B vitamins, minerals such as phosphorus and calcium (important for bones), iron.
* Coconut fat raises your body's energy levels naturally and with long-lasting effects. Increases athletic endurance and vitality. Consumption of coconut fat promotes metabolism (physiological processes) and improves digestion. It also enables better absorption of calcium and magnesium, which reduce the acidification of the body.
* Carob - a substitute for chocolate - has a high content of dietary fiber, which plays a key role in good digestion. They bind toxic things to themselves and also help hydrate the body. They are rich in protein, contain many antioxidants.
- 17.9%Crude protein
- 6.8%Crude oils and fats
- 1.7%Crude fibres
- 351.1 kcal/100gEnergy value
Write a review