14.80 € – 21.90 €
Dog garlic is targeted to strengthen the immune system, as garlic has anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitic effects, which is why it is also very popular in the tick season.
Add 2 – 3x per week to meal or alone:
- for smaller dogs and puppies (up to 15 kg): ½ teaspoon per day (sufficient for about 4-6 months)
- for larger dogs: 1 teaspoon per day (sufficient for about 2-3 months)
- for cats: 1/8 teaspoon per day
Store in a dry and dark place in a closed package.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Coconut flour | Linseed oil | Coconut oil | Garlic
* Coconut flour has a beneficial effect on digestion, along with coconut oil, creating a strong coconut taste and aroma, that's why dogs adore Dog Coconut.
* Linseed oil is extremely rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for skin regeneration and improving the condition of the coat.
* Garlic powder has important preventive properties to improve the immune system, it is also known for its preventive effect against parasites.
- 4.2%Crude fibres
- 1.4%Inorganic substances
200 ml, 400 ml
Write a review