Doggy Bites Diet – Horse
* New package and size of cookies
* Improved recipe without wheat and with more herbs
* Healthy meat which does not cause allergies
* Gluten-free and without eggs
* Without sugar, salt, artificial colors and preservatives
Ingredients & Nutrition
Rice flour | Horse meat (30%) | Chia seeds | Coconut oil
* Horse meat is a very healthy, allergy-free meat. Horse meat contains the highest levels of protein and low-fat content compared to other types of meat. The higher concentration of water, high level of protein and low-fat content justify the dietary quality of the meat.
* Rice is part of the non-gluten diet as it is gluten-free, unlike other cereals. Not only those who do not tolerate gluten, even those who are allergic to various proteins, such as milk or eggs, can eat rice without fear, as they have not yet been found to be harmful to anyone. Rice flour contains lots of calcium, iron, and vitamin B, and is an excellent source of fiber.
* Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acid, which, among other good qualities, also helps to maintain normal blood cholesterol levels. They promote body hydration and electrolyte balance, making them perfect for muscle regeneration. They also increase physical endurance and improve overall well-being.
* Coconut fat raises your body's energy levels naturally and with long-lasting effects. Increases athletic endurance and vitality. Consumption of coconut fat promotes metabolism (physiological processes) and improves digestion. It also enables better absorption of calcium and magnesium, which reduce the acidification of the body.
- 12.3%Crude protein
- 7.4%Crude oils and fats
- 1.5%Crude fibres
- 370.2 kcal/100gEnergy value
Write a review