BIO soap for dogs Timi – Mediterranean herbs
Soap is made from cold pressed vegetable oils and butters of organic origin. It is made according to the traditional saponification process, when with a strong base (NaOH) they change oils into the most natural form of soap (sodium stearate) and glycerol. During the soap-making process, at the optimum time, extracts of herbs grown in the Cvetka herb garden are added. In this way, nutrientsfrom vegetable oils and butters are preserved in the soap and, of course, active extracts of fresh herbs.
Soap for dogs Timi:
- It does not drain, suitable for frequent use.
- It is made from bio vegetable oils and butters, gentle to the skin.
- It has the smell of Mediterranean herbs.
The soap does not dry out hair and skin and issuitable for all types of fur, including sensitive fur. It can be used forwashing feet after walks or for the care of the whole fur. Thoroughly removes impurities, nourishes the skin with nutrients from luxurious ingredientsand herb extracts and gently scents it.
You can use the soap daily because it is suitable for frequent use. Because it is totally natural and all the ingredients are bio, it is not a bad thing if your puppy lick it during swimming. It will break down in belly with no unpleasant consequences for your puppy.
The added herbs accelerate the skin’s regeneration, help prevent inflammationand heal tiny wounds. Their natural habitat is the Mediterranean, which makes dog soap smell good after Mediterranean herbs.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Palm oil | Cocoa butter | Olive oil | Shea butter | Coconut oil | Thyme | Basilica | Rosemary | Sage
* Palm oil is extremely rich in vitamins A, C and E, which are important guardians of our cells. Protects the skin from harmful external factors and moisturizes it
* Cocoa butter moisturizes the skin and balances fat elimination, and it also smells great and nourishes the skin.
* Olive oil emphasizes the natural luster of the hair and moisturizes and prevents hair breakage
* Shea butter has a calming effect, prevents and treats inflammatory diseases of the skin, various rashes and diseases of the skin
* Coconut oil: a true 'miracle of nature' that restores the skin and prevents dandruff
* Thyme balances the function of the sebaceous glands and the consequent elimination of fat in the fur and prevents hair loss
* Basil prevents hair loss, invigorates the cells of the fur and speeds up their regeneration, moisturizes the fur
* Rosemary oil cleanses and regenerates the hair follicles, making hair grow faster, strong, and not break
* Sage prevents and treats various inflammatory diseases of the skin
Write a review